HFBulifant & Sons, Inc. is a family owned and operated company that has been in business since 1977. Our family has been doing property renovations and home improvements for over 5 generations, which has allowed us to develop knowledge and experience that few other contractors can rival. This has given us expertise in disaster repair including (but not limited to) water, fire, smoke, and storm damage, as well as the capabilities to do custom renovations and structural additions.
Our staff consists of some of the finest craftsmen in the area, some of which have worked with us for over 20-30 years. We are devoted to the needs and concerns of the customer, and strive for their satisfaction in any job we are involved in. We have maintained our position in this industry by always placing immense importance in the quality of our work, while still completing our jobs in the least amount of time possible with the fewest problems.
To provide the best possible service by doing the job properly and safely in a timely manner with top quality materials and workmanship.
Henry F. Bulifant, IV — CEO and Owner
- Bachelor of Science Degree — College of William and Mary
- 40 years of construction experience
- Former Officer of the PDCA (Painting and Decorating Contractors of America)
Rick Bulifant — President
- 35 years of contruction experience
- 33 years with HFBulifant & Sons
- Officer of the HOBGI
Henry “Fletcher” Bulifant, V — Vice President
- 17 years of construction experience
- 12 years of estimating experience
Jimmie Kay Graves — Office Manager
- 35 years of construction experience